Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thing 24~ Refresh Your Blog

I was very excited to see that the 23 Things on a Stick will continue with More Things on a Stick. I started off with registering my blog. Would you know, I forgot my password to log into my blog. I guess that being said, I have not been keeping up with my blog. I have been visiting other blogs but not writing on them. I will try to be a better blogger and add comments to other blogs.
I did change my look a little but I really liked my old look. I switched the order of the things on the side and gave a little bit of a profile. I am changed my avatar's clothing and gave it a dog that looks more like my own dog. That was hard to remember how to export my avatar. Shows that I am rusty.
Here is a list of the blogs that I have visited when doing some research into finding books for my media center:
http://wellreadchild.blogspot.com/
http://teenbookreview.wordpress.com/
If anyone has any recommendations of really good blogs with book reviews. Please feel free to leave them in my comment section.
With that, I am going to start Thing 25 with a little more patience and hope that things go a little better.

No comments: