Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thing 39~Digital Storytelling

I started out by looking at the features of Scrapblog, Smilebox, and VoiceThread. I liked the features that they all had to offer but I decided to go with Scrapblog.

My digital storytelling is put together through Scrapblog, which has a lot of features to offer. I was impressed with the amount of things that can be added to each of the themes, as well as making your own. I think this would be a nice feature to a classroom. I could see myself, as well as students, making scrapblogs for classroom projects. I think this would be a neat way of displaying students work to parents.

I am not much of a scrapbooking kind of a person. I have all of my pictures in totes somewhere in my house. I find that I like to put them on disks now that I have a digital camera. I am not very good with printing them off. I find that my family rarely looks at the actual picture. I like the digital version better because I can email them to friends and family and they get them much faster.

No comments: