Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thing 27~Twitter

I started a Twitter account: http://twitter.com/JenLibrary. Not really sure what I am going to do with this. I find it overwhelming and very confusing. I did send a message and plan on spending more time exploring twitter and will invite more followers. I used the Ning to find people to follow. I looked through the categories and found that their are a lot of people who use it for ideas or to blow off steam from a long hard day of work. I like the Minnemom twitter with the recipes. I am going to send a message about books and any suggestions about really good books to read.

I can see the benefits of keeping up with friends and colleagues. Twitter can be a very useful tool for keeping up with friends if you don't text message or in addition to texting. It is something that you have to check frequently, which can be overwhelming and/or addicting.

I will continue working with twitter to get it all figured out. My goal this time around is to continue working with the things even after I have completed each of them.

No comments: