Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thing 28~Customized Home Pages

I chose to set up a home page on Yahoo. I had Yahoo email so this was an opportunity for me to look more into setting up My Yahoo and getting organized. I have added in my favorite links to all of the webpages that I visit for example: recommend book sites, my portfolio, my email addresses, my blog, favorite recipe sites, and much more. I have a section for the local newspaper headlines, my television listings, and word of the day.

I really like how I can set up my bookmarks and access them from any computer. I bookmark a lot of sites at work on my work computer but than I add them to My Yahoo account so I can access them at home. I love the fact that I just have to click on the bookmark and I can find where I left off. I did organize my bookmarks into categories so they are not just spread all out.

No comments: