Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing 47~Evaluation

I can't believe that I have complete all of the More Things on a Stick project. Thank you to all that have set up the program and giving me more tools to make my Media Center a more improved 2.o Media Center. THANK YOU!!!!!

I am still going to continue to explore the More Things on a Stick. I will continue to share the websites with students and staff.

I have had lots of great experiences with the Web 2.0 tools. I have struggled with some of the Web 2.0 tools. I promised myself at the beginning of the project that I would complete them all and work hard at making my Media Center a more improved 2.0 Media Center. Have I completed my goal? No, I am going to continue to work on making the Media Center a better place with lots of tools to improve students projects and experiences in the Media Center.

I hope that who ever reads my blog will be inspired to work hard on improving their Media Centers for the students.

Once again, THANK YOU to all who have set this up and worked hard to improve library skills. You not only improved my Media Center, you will have improved many Media Centers.

Is this the end? No, it is a new beginning.

No comments: