Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing 41~Mashup Your Life

I started out by setting up an account in FriendFeed. I added Ruth Solie and Linda Wadman to my friends. I searched out some of my friends and none of them were subscribed to FriendFeed. I haven't used it very long so I will just give my perspective for now. I think it makes it easier to go to this page and see what is going on then to go to a whole bunch of pages to see what is going on. I like that I can see if someone responded to a comment that I made on Twitter or on my blog. I like the format of the page it is easy to navigate through. I think a person could spend hours playing around with this page and not get anything done.
Overall, a good social networking tool but not a work productive tool for me, at this time. I am still trying to find the use for my media center. I will continue to play around with this site to see if it can be more utilized in my work or personal life.
Along the side, I set up a feed to my FriendFeed page.

No comments: