Monday, May 4, 2009

Thing 42~Music 2.0

I spent a lot of time searching my favorite music on Last.fm.  I love that I can just say find this artist or song and then bam it shows up.  How great is that.  You can select music that you want to listen to and then come back later and listen to the same songs or listen to a song that you didn't have the opportunity to listen to.  

My coworker went to an Elton John/Billy Joel concert this last weekend and it had been a long time since I had heard any of their songs so I selected them to put in my account.  They are awesome.  I had an English college profession, that came into a music class that I was taking and played the Billy Joel Piano Man song.  He was awesome.  To this day, I still think about how awesome that teacher could play the song.  It is amazing the talent that people have that you don't always know about.  

I tried to get Wild 104.1 and the River 102.3 to play on the Internet but both were not working from my computer.  The Wild 104.1 said that it was not available on the computer.  The River 102.3 wouldn't play for whatever reason.  

I did experience a few times when the song had to load because my computer couldn't keep up but this is awesome.  I will definitely use this on my personal computer when working on my other job.  I love that it is so flexible.  

I added a widget with just Billy Joel because he is sooooo awesome!!! 

No comments: